Our client is a business that has a fantastic reputation in the industry, and they are looking for a PDI Technician to work at their new stunning flagship site in Northampton.
The role will be working on new and cars, checking all cars are maintained the highest quality to meet with company standards prior to delivery.
Opportunities within a business like this are truly rare, you will be treated as an individual and offered a personal development plan to expand your skill sets with some of the best training providers in the UK.
- Identify faulty repairs and report to line manager.
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales.
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
- Prepare cars for servicing and inspections.
- Use the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Complete New and Used vehicle preparation work.
- Maintaining communication with the site team on job progress.
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads.
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service.
- Experience in carrying out pre delivery inspections.
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Previous experience working within a fast fit centre would be advantageous.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.