Our client is looking for a Workshop Controller for their new flagship Dealership in Northampton.
Opportunities within a business like this are truly rare, you will be treated as an individual and offered a personal development plan to expand your skill sets with some of the best training providers in the UK.
- Have a previous working experience within a Workshop Controller role
- Strong Leadership skills
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a busy Workshop
- Allocating work to the technicians within the Workshop
- Ensuring all associated administration is completed to a very high standard
- Maintaining High Levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Supervising the team of Vehicle Technicians
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations and ensuring the Workshop is a safe place to work