Our client is a business that has a fantastic reputation in the industry, and they are looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to work at their site at Southend-On-Sea.
The role will be working on new and used cars, Servicing and maintaining the highest quality to meet with company standards.
This client has great staff retention and a real family feel to the business, the owner leaves you to your own devices and offers great incentives as well as a market-leading salary plus bonuses.
Opportunities within this business are truly rare, you will be treated as an individual and offered a personal development plan to expand your skill sets with some of the best training providers in the UK.
- Carry out routine Services and Maintenance on all makes of vehicles.
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA standards.
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales.
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles.
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
- Use the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Complete New and Used vehicle preparation work.
- Complete manufacturer's warranty work in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintaining communication with the service dept regarding progress.
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
- Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair.
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and flexibility with workloads.
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service.
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs.
- A systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.