Our client is a business that has a fantastic reputation in the industry, and they are looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to work at their site at Catford.
The role will be working on new and used cars, Servicing and maintaining the highest quality to meet with company standards.
This client has great staff retention and a real family feel to the business, the owner leaves you to your own devices and offers great incentives as well as a market-leading salary plus bonuses.
Opportunities within this business are truly rare, you will be treated as an individual and offered a personal development plan to expand your skill sets with some of the best training providers in the UK.
- Carry out routine Services and Maintenance on all makes of vehicles.
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA standards.
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales.
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles.
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
- Use the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Complete New and Used vehicle preparation work.
- Complete manufacturer's warranty work in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintaining communication with the service dept regarding progress.
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
- Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair.
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and flexibility with workloads.
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service.
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs.
- A systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.