Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to work at their centre in the Yeovil area.
The role will be working on new and used cars, servicing and maintaining the highest quality to meet with company standards.
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of a well-run service centre that offers bundles of future opportunity, and they look to promote internally.
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles
- Servicing of vehicles
- Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- Main Dealership, Fast Fit or Independent Garage experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.