Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to work at their centre in the Cheltenham area.
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of a well-run service centre that offers bundles of future opportunity, and they look to promote internally
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles
- Servicing of vehicles
- Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.