Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Are you looking for a new role away from a Dealership?
- Do you want to get paid the money you are worth?
- Are you looking to earn extra money through your own work and not be reliant on the team bonus?
If your answer is yes to the questions above, then this role may be perfect for you !!
Our client is a prestige brand that is looking for MOT Testers, Technicians/ Fitters/ Mechanics with level 3 qualifications or time served candidates.
The role will consist of general service and repair work, diagnostics and all vehicle repair related duties.
In return, you will be offered an above market value salary with great benefits, and the opportunity to earn lots of extra money through a high paid overtime rate.
- Carry out routine Services and Maintenance
- Identify worn & faulty components
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Diagnose and repair motor vehicles
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently
- Use the latest diagnostic equipment
- Complete New and Used vehicle preparation work
- Complete manufacturer's warranty work in accordance with guidelines
- Maintaining communication with the service dept regarding progress.
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
- Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexibility with workloads
- Experience in carrying out repairs
- A systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work
25th March 2021