Our client, a highly reputable dealership is seeking an experienced service advisor with a flexible and can-do attitude to join their close-knit, hardworking team. We want someone who is always energetic and committed to offering quality customer service.
As an experienced Service Advisor, you will be responsible for taking service department bookings ensuring efficient workshop loading, whilst attending to all customer requirements to the expected standards. This will include meeting and greeting service customers and identifying their service requirements, along with any other opportunities for upselling products, ensuring all details are communicated through to the workshop in an efficient manner.
- Must have dealership experience as a service advisor is essential (1-year minimum)
- Kerridge / 1 link / Pinnacle systems knowledge or similar DMS System
- Money motivated with confidence in upselling
- Fully customer focused, presentable and professionally dressed
- Full clean UK Driving Licence