Our client is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to become part of their team, you will be working for a medium-sized group that cover multiple brands across the UK.
As an experienced Service Advisor, you will be liaising with the service team in the workshop and the customers to ensure the service processes runs smoothly and maximizing opportunities along the way.
- Accurate Data Entry with internal CRM systems
- Telephone and diary management with bookings
- List detailed job cards
- Liaise with customers offering them other products
- Maximizing sales opportunities
- Update customers in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with other departments to ensure smooth operations and promotions
- Ordering of parts
- Management of courtesy cars ensuring availability for customers
- Ideally Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or SVQ) in Customer Service
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexibility with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- A systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.