MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician
Our client is looking for an MOT Tester to work at their centre in the Slough area.
The role will consist of MOT’s throughout the day and assisting with the service team when required.
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of a well-run workshop that offers bundles of future opportunity and they look to promote internally.
As an MOT Tester / Service Technician some of your responsibilities will be:
- Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
- To conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with the Vehicle Inspectorates procedures.
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Diagnose and repair motor vehicles
- Some Servicing of vehicles
You will need to have a flexible approach as there may be some service work needed when MOT Testing is quiet.
- Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- VAG experience preferred
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience
- Valid MOT Licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexibility with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- A systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.