Our client is looking for an MOT Tester to work at their centre on the Isle of Wight.
This role will require no servicing and will be only working MOT’s
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of a well-run workshop that offers bundles of future opportunity, and they look to promote internally.
- Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards.
- To conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with the Vehicle Inspectorates procedures.
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards.
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales.
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles.
- Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair.
- VAG experience preferred.
- Main Dealership, Fast fit or Independent Garage experience.
- Valid MOT Licence.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads.
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service.
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs.
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.