Our client is looking for an MOT Tester to work at their centre in the Catford area.
This role will require no servicing and will be only working MOT’s
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of a well-run workshop that offers bundles of future opportunity, and they look to promote internally.
- Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
- To conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with the Vehicle Inspectorates procedures.
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles
- Level 2 or 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair.
- VAG experience preferred.
- Main Dealership, Fast fit or Independent Garage experience.
- Valid MOT Licence.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads.
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service.
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs.
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.
£30,000-£35,000 Per year
3rd November 2021