Our client is looking for a Master Vehicle Technician to work at their centre in the Watford area.
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of an exciting company that offers bundles of future opportunity and they look to promote internally.
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles
- Servicing of vehicles
- Train and assist apprentices
You will need to have a flexible approach as there may be some diagnostic work needed when servicing is quiet.
- Qualified Master Technician (most brands considered)
- Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.