Our client is a business that has a fantastic reputation in the industry, and they are looking for a Master Technician (all brands considered) to work at their new stunning flagship site in Northampton.
Opportunities within a business like this are truly rare, you will be treated as an individual and offered a personal development plan to expand your skill sets with some of the best training providers in the UK.
- Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards.
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales.
- Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles.
- Servicing of vehicles when required.
- Timetable management of staff and workloads.
- Train and assist apprentices.
- Qualified Master Technician (All brands considered)
- Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair.
- Main Dealership or Independent Garage experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads.
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service.
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs.
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.