We are looking to recruit a talented, efficient, and experienced HGV Technician for one of our most desirable clients.
You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state-of-the-art workshop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Test vehicles and diagnose faults.
- Recognise and report vehicle/component defects or symptoms of impending failure
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed
Ideally you will have served a recognised apprenticeship as an HGV Technician and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / City & Guilds / IMI / IRTEC).
Will be familiar with Commercial and HGV / LGV Vehicles & have extensive hands on experience in a commercial workshop environment.
Must have previous experience working as an HGV Technician within a busy workshop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation.
You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications.
HGV Licence would be a clear advantage.