We are looking to recruit a talented, efficient, and experienced HGV Auto Electrician for one of our most desirable clients.
you will carry out wiring repairs and installs to new vehicles, and to the Hire fleet. Full training on our products will be provided.
- The wiring of all associated electrical components on new refuse and hookloader vehicles.
- To fault find and repair electrical components on new and old vehicles.
- To carry out electrical maintenance and function checks on new and old vehicles.
- Attend electrical breakdowns of vehicles when required.
- Assist field engineers with technical knowledge when required.
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure the correct parts are ordered.
- Accurate completion of any job cards, time sheets or any other required vehicle
- Ensure that standards are maintained relative to maintenance/cleanliness of vehicles.
- Ensuring workload is prioritised and deadlines met.
- Comply with health and safety policy and guidance notes, adopting safe methods of working.
You may be required to perform additional tasks as required by the changing roles in the organisation.
- Level 3 qualified NVQ or equivalent in Auto electrical work, or extensive electrical experience
in the commercial vehicle sector.
- Full driving licence.
-Experience within the refuse vehicle sector.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the transportation industry including LOLER.
- An HGV class 1 or 2 licence.
- Any maintenance, hydraulic, or welding qualifications / experience would be an advantage,
though not essential.