Head of Commercial Relations & Procurement
Renzo Automotive Ltd are working with a client that have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Procurement and Commercial professional to join our expanding New Car department.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and talented individual to take full responsibility and facilitate the growth and further success of an existing department.
The suitable candidate will work with Senior Management but have freedom to implement innovative ideas and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with similar previous experience in the motor trade to further develop their career in a progressive company whilst being rewarded generously for their success.
- Take full responsibility of the Procurement of the New Car department and its sub departments
- Manage relationships with current manufactures, dealers and finance providers
- Review and negotiate existing agreements to optimise commercial terms
- Develop additional business relationships with new suppliers and manufacturers
- Mange and replenish stock to ensure adequate levels to achieve the companies targets
- Liaise closely with Head of Sales, Group Buyer, Marketing Manager and Digital Manager to provide insight and facilitate action for both paid and organic deals
- Ensure all deals are accurately advertised across all channels
- Work closely with the marketing team once stock and offers have been finalised and advise on how to advertise the deals
- Consistently search for new tactical deals and special offers
- Manage and develop and existing team and department
- Adhere to all responsibilities under the SMC regime including abiding by the individual Conduct Rules set out by the FCA
- Experience in a similar role within the Motor Industry
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to use initiative
- Dynamic and provide innovative ideas
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Great team working skills
£75,000-£100,000 Per year
28th June 2021