Centre Manager – Fast Fit
Our client is looking for a Centre Manager to work at their centre in the Banbury area.
The role will consist of managing a busy site working closely with the Regional Manager to ensure a smooth operation, maximizing sales opportunities and increasing the sites reputation through high levels of customer service.
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of a well-run centre that offers bundles of future opportunity, and they look to promote internally.
- Team rotas / diary management.
- Complete company documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Operation management Data entry and Customer liaising
- Full management of profits and budgets
- Support the Regional Manager in all managerial duties
- Previous experience working within the Automotive sector
- Held a Managerial or Assistant manager position before ideally
- Experience with managing staff to ensure you get the best from them
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.
£34,000-£40,000 Per year
4th August 2021