Assistant Centre Manager – Fast Fit
Our client is looking for an Assistant Centre Manager to work at their centre in the Camberley area.
The role will consist of managing a busy site working closely with the Centre Manager and Regional Manager to ensure a smooth operation, maximizing sales opportunities, and increasing the sites reputation through high levels of customer service.
With a fantastic reputation and an extremely dedicated customer service team, you will be part of a well-run centre that offers bundles of future opportunity, and they look to promote internally.
As an Assistant Manager some of your responsibilities will be:
- Team rotas / diary management.
- Complete company documentation while working to agreed time scales
- Operation management Data entry and Customer liaising
- Full management of profits and budgets
- Support the Regional Manager in all managerial duties
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience working within the Automotive sector as Service advisor or Technician
- Technical knowledge of servicing and maintenance
- Held a Managerial or Assistant manager position before ideally
- Experience with managing staff to ensure you get the best from them
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.